The South East’s premier football academy, LPA Academy, provides first class professional football coaching for boys and girls of all ages and abilities, to help them become the best they can be.
The LPA team were originally the team behind the acclaimed football programmes for ProDirect Academy. Striking out on their own, they wanted a new website that would showcase their trademarked ‘Soccer Pathway’ and provide sign-up facilities for kids specifically in the Sussex and Surrey area.
Defining the visitor journeys
Inca Creative worked with the LPA team to develop a fully-featured but user-friendly web interface that invites visitors to pick a location and then interact with location-specific content:
- Meet the Team allows parents to see and learn about who will be teaching their child, including their background and qualifications. Important for safety and trust.
- Football Sessions & Courses are clearly listed to assist the booking process – and easily updated in-house.
- There is an invitation to trial a free taster-sessions, useful to allow new candidates to dip their toes in the water in a well-managed and supportive way.
- Holiday Camps and soccer-themed Birthday Parties entertain youngsters and take the stress off busy parents.
- A News & Events section is the perfect platform to promote up-coming events as well as share news about signings and FC activities.
- Live updates are provided via a Facebook connection allowing team managers to inform parents and guardians of any last-minute changes to fixtures and events.
A bold new website that supports both LPA’s sporting aspirations and day-to-day business functions.
If you are looking to branch out, Inca Creative can help you focus your energies in the right areas to deliver a strong website presence, as well as any supporting printed collaterals