General terms & conditions as of 1st January 2021
Fees do not include VAT.
- Fees are due and payable in Pounds Sterling.
- Fees do not include expenses. Expenses cover but are not limited to studio materials, telephone, postage and travel costs.
- Fees do not include: print costs, commissioned or stock photography, illustration or copywriting which are quoted separately.
- With the exception of the initial consultation, all meeting time will be charged for unless agreed as part of your or retainer or contract of works.
- Invoices will be sent monthly relating to the work produced or purchased during the month.
- Invoices are to be settled strictly within the agreed terms. Failure will result in interest added at the statutory rate.
- Confidentiality: as professional designers, we undertake not to misuse any confidential information that may be made available to us.
- Copyright: the copyright of all designs, copywriting and other assets will remain the property of Inca Creative Enterprises Ltd until payment of the fees due under the agreed contract or scope of work.
- All artwork intellectual property including originating artwork remains with Inca Creative.
- Responsibility: We will take all reasonable care to check designs, specifications, production proofs and/or samples, but the final responsibility rests with the client to approve each stage of the project development. Final sign off by the client represents their acceptance of all design work, text, spelling, grammar, and all other design components.
- Termination: if after acceptance, a client does not proceed, all fees and expenses incurred to that point become immediately payable.
- Changes and Updates: Inca Creative Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. This page is linked to every email sent from Inca Creative – please visit this link regularly to acquaint yourself with any updates.